This website (hereinafter referred to as “this Site”) is operated for the purpose of providing information on IWASAKI CO., LTD. – Iwasaki Be-I (hereinafter referred to as “our Company”).
When you use this Site, we may require your personal information.
Our Company will use your personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address for the following purposes.
- To send a catalog or direct mail on our services and to provide information on related after-sales services, new services and questionnaires.
- To confirm contents of an inquiry with you when you make inquiries about information on various services our Company provides.
- To inform you about any events to be held by our Company.
- To send a reward for cooperating with our questionnaires and other surveys.
- For customers who wish to register and have already registered with the services that our Company operate on this Site to easily use the services we provide.
Our Company will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent except the following cases.
- In the case of entrusting personal information to the extent necessary to reach the utilization objectives, which we have clarified to you, to a subcontracting company having a non-disclosure agreement on personal information with us.
- In a case where it is necessary to entrust personal information for a transaction with you (Examples of subcontractors: freight companies undertaking delivery of products and companies undertaking outsourcing support).
- In a case where the judiciary, the government or similar public agency requires disclosure based on law.
Our Company undertakes to manage your registered personal information with the greatest care.